12.02.2008

Laura (Catching You Up: 5 of 11)


My girlfriend of nearly three years, Laura, deserves her own post for a few reasons. So I don't gush, I'll limit them to three. First, she's beautiful and photographers appreciate beauty. Secondly, she's the creative mind behind The Viewfinder's sweet header design found at the top of this blog. She's an amazing graphic and web designer, and her site can be found here. Thirdly (and most importantly) she is someone who completely believes in my photography, and for that, I am entirely grateful. No matter what crazy or 'pie in the sky' photography scheme I'm concocting, Laura looks at me seriously and believes that I can do it. I think when you boil it down to one thing, love is really about believing in the other person, and that's what Laura does. In fact, we launched The Viewfinder from her kitchen table over coffee on a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. You guys are just brilliant together!

:)